[Az-Geocaching] Meridian at Frys.

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 9 Dec 2002 07:04:38 -0700

--============_-1172679784==_ma============

We got one on Friday.  There were still tons of them at the Tempe
store.  Although it's a bit bigger and somewhat less featured than
the eTrex Vista that I have had my eye on, it's a big improvement in
ruggedness and ease of use over the Palm add-on that we have been
using for the past year.  Besides, eTrex units have been getting a
bad rep lately.

Tim
Team AZFastFeet

>Just wondering if anyone else took advantage of the $99 Meridain at
>Frys Electronics? Drove all the way to the Phoenix Thunderbird store
>from Prescott just for it today.Grabbed it and a 128 card for
>it.Thats 2 receivers I've bought in just over 2 months wife is gonna
>kill me lol.
>John
>TEAM BUBBA

--============_-1172679784==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [Az-Geocaching] Meridian at
Tempe store.&nbsp; Although it's a bit bigger and somewhat less
featured than the eTrex Vista that I have had my eye on, it's a big
improvement in ruggedness and ease of use over the Palm add-on that we
have been using for the past year.&nbsp; Besides, eTrex units have
been getting a bad rep lately.</div>
wondering if anyone else took advantage of the $99 Meridain at Frys
Electronics? Drove all the way to the Phoenix&nbsp;Thunderbird store
from&nbsp;Prescott&nbsp;just for it today.Grabbed it and a 128 card
for it.Thats 2 receivers I've bought in just over 2 months wife is
gonna kill me lol.</font></blockquote>
size="-1">John</font></blockquote>
BUBBA</font></blockquote>