[Az-Geocaching] Visit one of my caches and get a FREE car

Sun, 8 Dec 2002 21:10:01 -0800 (PST)

--0-724544111-1039410601=:8886

Hello Geocachers,

Now, I got your attention.  I have to be honest, though - you won't be able to drive a car that you get from my cache.  However, you can get a small toy car from my cache with no obligation whatsoever to replace it with another one.

I have changed the name of my cache in Estrella Mountain Park to Estrella FREE Car Cache.  A month ago, ljbear visited the cache and reported that the cache container was in sorry shape.  I had used a container made of thin plastic, and apparently the summer heat caused this container to disintegrate.

Last weekend, I visited Team Coyote1022's "FREE" Ammo Can Cache, and I got one of his ammo cans.  I put this can to good use by bringing it to my cache site and replacing the ravaged container with the ammo can.  Thank you, Coyoto1022, for the ammo can.

This is a difficult cache to get to, so as a reward for finding this cache, you can take a car without having to replace it with another one.  If you have any young children on your Christmas list, now is a great time to visit this cache, because Matchbox cars make great stocking stuffers for young children.  There is also a car travel bug in this cache, so you can get this one and move it to another cache.

There are nine cars in the cache right now, so this should last for one or two years before I have to return to the cache to resupply it, based on the current rate of cache findings.

Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)

--0-724544111-1039410601=:8886

<P>Hello Geocachers,</P>
<P>Now, I got your attention.&nbsp; I have to be honest, though&nbsp;- you won't be able to drive a car that you get from my cache.&nbsp; However, you can get a small toy car from my cache with no obligation whatsoever to replace it with another one.</P>
<P>I have changed the name of my cache in Estrella Mountain Park to <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=15101">Estrella FREE Car Cache</A>.&nbsp; A month ago, <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=68631">ljbear</A> visited the cache and reported that the cache container was in sorry shape.&nbsp; I had used a container made of thin plastic, and apparently the summer heat caused this container to disintegrate.</P>
<P>Last weekend, I visited <A href="http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=36520">Team Coyote1022</A>'s "<A href="http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?ID=30218">FREE" Ammo Can Cache</A>, and I got one of his ammo cans.&nbsp; I put this can to good use by bringing it to my cache site and replacing the ravaged container with the ammo can.&nbsp; Thank you, Coyoto1022, for the ammo can.</P>
<P>This is a difficult cache to get to, so as a reward for finding this cache, you can take a car without having to replace it with another one.&nbsp; If you have any young children on your Christmas list, now is a great time to visit this cache, because Matchbox cars make great stocking stuffers for young children.&nbsp; There is also a car travel bug in this cache, so you can get this one and move it to another cache.</P>
<P>There are nine cars in the cache right now, so this should last for one or two years before I have to return to the cache to resupply it, based on the current rate of cache findings.</P>
<P>Ken (a.k.a. Highpointer)</P>
--0-724544111-1039410601=:8886--