[Az-Geocaching] Canada'a Amazing Race

Sun, 08 Dec 2002 09:34:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,
In case you are interested, they have started the final "leg" race for
the "BOLD ENDURANCE CACHE" up in Vancouver. I've been keeping my eye
on it for several weeks...they have been releasing "clues" for a few
weeks now, and today the final instructions were released. The prizes
are very HIGH dollar...and the cache race is extremely technical. Take
a peek....Waypoint GCA7C7  cache # 42951.

The folks "placing" this cache apparently enjoy "hiding" caches, they
have no finds (last time I checked) and alot of hides, I'll bet all
with high-dollar prizes. we need to recruit a few rich humanitarian
types who enjoy putting puzzles together and wathcing people scramble!!

I'm not sure I could even follow all that technical directions without
specialized equipment. Any comments?

Trisha "Lightning"
Prescott

"Although no one can go back and