[Az-Geocaching] You can audit your caches if they are "Members Only" caches (and other benefits)

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 15:53:56 -0700

At 07:22 PM 12/5/2002 +0000, you wrote:

>We would like to be members since it would help support the sport, however
>our only access to a computer is at the library, so paying online for
>anything becomes a problem. While you are free to make your caches members
>only if you wish, you prevent some serious geocachers from participating.
>That in turn may discourage casual cachers from eventually becoming
>serious and paying geocachers.

That was an argument that I made when a lot of Arizona caches were made
members only after the bad press in the Republic.  I still think that it is
a valid argument.  With some exceptions, I see members only caches as
somewhat snobbish.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache