[Az-Geocaching] Back to Geocaching...Yea!

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 18:21:03 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, I've already printed out the pages and read the logs. And
looked at a couple nearby. This area is near where a friend lives, so
we should be able to snag a few when we come down to the airport.
Now I see HOW you guys get such big numbers! So many caches, so easy
to get to! (Compared to up in the mountains.... :-)
Trisha

On Sun, 01 Dec 2002, Scott Wood wrote:

> At 10:22 PM 12/1/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>
> >It's a Breeze, No breeze, Hummingbird are in a safe park in
Chandler.