[Az-Geocaching] Back to Geocaching...Yea!

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 14:40:11 -0800 (PST)

OK, thanks for the ideas, Mike and Gale, I'll look at those pages.
And Scott, thanks too, awaiting word from Libby (I already have a
couple of hers done along I-17, I am sure there are plenty more!
Trisha

Any other ideas?

href="http://mail.brasher.com/jump/http://www.azgeocaching.com">http://www.azgeocaching.com</a>