[Az-Geocaching] Another century mark conquered...

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 09:57:11 -0700

--=====================_3690443==_.ALT

At 05:05 AM 8/28/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>It's about time! Congratulations Team My Blue Heaven!

Thanks.

I sat down last night to read through some of the logs for caches in
California that we found last January.  These are caches that are in the
Lake Elsinore and Temecula area.  I didn't think that there was much chance
that there would be any names I recognized, but NO, there was Wyle E.  :-)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

At 05:05 AM 8/28/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
about time! Congratulations Team My Blue
Thanks.<br><br>
I sat down last night to read through some of the logs for caches in
California that we found last January.&nbsp; These are caches that are in
the Lake Elsinore and Temecula area.&nbsp; I didn't think that there was
much chance that there would be any names I recognized, but NO, there was
Wyle E.&nbsp; :-)<br><br>