[Az-Geocaching] Top 5 fav caches?

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:48:08 -0700

At 01:36 PM 8/27/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Yeah, Scott,
>    That would be great!  I can think of two places (at least!) your final
>location could be that would be quite relevant to the name of the cache.
>The first is quite close to where you had it - like about 300 meters NNW if
>you get my meaning....  That place is screaming for a virtual anyway and I've
>already almost put one there myself.

As is often the case, we are thinking along the same lines here.  The place
that I have in mind will be about 300 meters from the old final location.

Guess I will send geocaching.com a message and ask then to un-archive
it.  It will probably take me over the weekend to get the legs updated and
turned back on.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com