[Az-Geocaching] Question about a survey answer

Allyn Moore listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 25 Aug 2002 14:16:33 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1854341238-1030310193=:88840

The anatomy of failure is an interesting and individually variable thing, I suppose.  I do not like to fail, so if I do not find a cache, I will try again, and maybe again, when I have opportunities to do so.  I know that sometimes, the coordinates may be somewhat inaccurate, or the cache may come up missing.  Bear Canyon Vista had some erroneous coordinates, but they were not off much, so I should have found it the first time.  The Narrows is just plain missing; I found it several months ago (without a GPSr), but found only a plastic bag and a pencil on a return visit.

Why did I go back?  At Bear Canyon, (3 visits) I liked the area, had the opportunity, and was not ready to give up.  Regarding the Narows, I was just in the area setting a cache in Bradshaw Meadow.

Allyn