[Az-Geocaching] Failure and Suggestion

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 13:08:35 -0700

It looks like maybe the link to "geocachers etiquette" didn't print just
right so here it is.  Excuse the bad format resulting from the cut and
paste.

Jerry

A Suggested Geocachers Etiquette
                         By srdrake

"It's my belief that the "can't find" logs are there to be useful to
people. It notifies other geocachers that perhaps the cache isn't there.
It
also notifies the person who placed the cache that he/she should probably
go check on it. Geocachers should be considerate to others
and post a "can't find" or "note" log when they don't find the cache. It
helps us all.
 I'm wondering if people have egos and don't want anyone seeing a "can't
find" by their name. "

More here on snaptek Web site......

http://www.azgeocaching.com/etiquette.html?gsc=8a2e851bf9c215e62974ea6cad