[Az-Geocaching] Top 5 fav caches?

WOLFB8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 09:48:49 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_0333_01C24B53.729F3380

Now Larry you have to have this one as part of your memory....can you =
recall which cache it is from.... It from back in the days when hunting =
caches was not enough for you and rattle snakes added a little something =
extra
Part of Larry's log
I've never seen a rattle snake in the wild before, so I wanted to search =
for Thorny's snakes. Well, it didn't take me long to find one! About 5' =
from the little cave, a 3' snake rattled at me. As Thorny warned, I =
didn't see it. Luckily, I wasn't close enough to him. I jumped back, and =
he slithered away. I've heard a rattler while on a cache hunt before, =
but now I've heard AND seen one. I'm done with rattle snake hunting.
Got to love them long longs
We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Larry Farquhar=20
  To: listserv@azgeocaching.com=20
  Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 4:07 PM
  Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Top 5 fav caches?

  Listing the top 5 caches is very difficult. Top 5 for difficulty? Top =
5
  for scenic? Top 5 for best adventure? Top 5 for 4WD trail? Top 5 for
  hike? Top 5 for historical value? I know - you mean Top 5 overall.
  That's what I can't decide. Overall changes for me, based on different
  selection criteria.

  I'm often asked what are my favorite caches in Arizona. I have a =
special
  memory for about half of the caches I've found in Arizona. Any one of
  them could be in my top 5 list, depending on what I'm rating them on.

  I guess there's about 150 more caches in Arizona that could be in my
  favorites list - once I find them.

  Larry Farquhar
  Team "Wyle E"
  www.happy-wanderers.com