[Az-Geocaching] Top 5 fav caches?

Sat, 24 Aug 2002 11:38:20 EDT

--part1_a.2402a7e6.2a99026c_boundary

Doh!  Yeah, I meant Top 5 overall.  I really hadn't thought of any other
criteria at the time.  I know mine will change with each new cache I find so
it's not a real scientific question, I was just curious.

> Listing the top 5 caches is very difficult. Top 5 for difficulty? Top 5
> for scenic? Top 5 for best adventure? Top 5 for 4WD trail? Top 5 for
> hike? Top 5 for historical value? I know - you mean Top 5 overall.
> That's what I can't decide. Overall changes for me, based on different
> selection criteria.

--part1_a.2402a7e6.2a99026c_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>Doh!&nbsp; Yeah, I meant Top 5 overall.&nbsp; I really hadn't thought of any other criteria at the time.&nbsp; I know mine will change with each new cache I find so it's not a real scientific question, I was just curious.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE style="BORDER-LEFT: #0000ff 2px solid; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px">Listing the top 5 caches is very difficult. Top 5 for difficulty? Top 5<BR>
for scenic? Top 5 for best adventure? Top 5 for 4WD trail? Top 5 for<BR>
hike? Top 5 for historical value? I know - you mean Top 5 overall.<BR>
That's what I can't decide. Overall changes for me, based on different<BR>
selection criteria.<BR>
<BR>
</BLOCKQUOTE><BR>
<BR>