[Az-Geocaching] Another Geocacher out of work

Jan Allbright listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 23 Aug 2002 18:25:35 -0700

Sounds like another survey.... Geocacher's Lay'd Off
Hang in there! You are not alone!

Think of it this way... where else could you get paid $205 / wk to hunt
caches and benchmarks?

- Raoul

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of loran
wilcox
Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 18:06
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Another Geocacher out of work

Bob

Hope you have luck in landing a new job.

With the market the way it is; my advice is to not let it get to you.  I've
been through three layoffs in the past 4 years and with the first two I
would sit around waiting for the phone to ring. With this last one I decided
to use my free time for something I enjoyed and not just sit around the
house. That is the main reason I was able to find so many caches but I also
got to see a lot of Arizona.

Of course that will come to and end as I do have a new job even if it is in
Michigan. I will miss Arizona and hope to be able to return some day.

Also the record is 101 in 30 days. Shouldn't be too hard to beat. Enjoy.

Loran (Team Sand Dollar)