[Az-Geocaching] Go away

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:06:02 -0700 (PDT)

How many times have we been out looking for a cache
when a family / solo hiker /  police, etc. comes along
and we try to make like nothing's going on. It's a
common occurance. The worst thing is when someone
shows up and stays.

This morning, the TV was on and the TV helicopter was
showing live footage from Squaw Peak. When they
started, they showed a few guys walking around the
top. A few seconds later, the guys sat down and looked
at the helicopter. They didn't move until while the TV
was showing them. I said to my wife, "That looks like
what we would do if we were caching and a chopper
showed up."

Anyone on Squaw Peak this morning?

Eric
Team Dragon