[Az-Geocaching] another 500

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:56:29 -0700

--=====================_715430==_.ALT

At 06:13 PM 8/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>to sell my caching time will also be limited but I will be sure to break
>the 500 AZ caches mark before I have to leave.

Congratulations on reaching the 500 total, and in advance for 500 Arizona
caches.  Sorry that you are moving out of state, but I am glad that I have
been fortunate to retrieve one of your sand dollars from a cache before you go.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache

At 06:13 PM 8/20/2002 -0700, you wrote:<br>
my caching time will also be limited but I will be sure to break the 500
Congratulations on reaching the 500 total, and in advance for 500 Arizona
caches.&nbsp; Sorry that you are moving out of state, but I am glad that
I have been fortunate to retrieve one of your sand dollars from a cache
before you go.<br><br>