[Az-Geocaching] another 500

Tue, 20 Aug 2002 01:45:40 EDT

--part1_11c.15ae8eb1.2a933184_boundary

Hey Loren a big Congratulations on 500 finds!   We are approaching 400 and it
seems like we just found Mission RIP for our big 100.  I guess the fun and
the obsession just kind of take over.  What's this about you leaving AZ for
the north?  When are you heading out if it is true?  We will miss seeing all
of your sand dollars in the caches.

Kelly-"roadrunners"

--part1_11c.15ae8eb1.2a933184_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Hey Loren a big Congratulations on 500 finds!&nbsp;&nbsp; We are approaching 400 and it seems like we just found Mission RIP for our big 100.&nbsp; I guess the fun and the obsession just kind of take over.&nbsp; What's this about you leaving AZ for the north?&nbsp; When are you heading out if it is true?&nbsp; We will miss seeing all of your sand dollars in the caches.&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Kelly-"roadrunners"</FONT></HTML>

--part1_11c.15ae8eb1.2a933184_boundary--