[Az-Geocaching] Re: Another 500

Mak Smith listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 20:15:24 -0700 (PDT)

--0-137897554-1029813324=:50369

Congratulations to Team Sand Dollar for reaching 500!! I don't even think I would ever come anywhere close to those kind of numbers :)  Also, congrats to ropingthewind for reaching 300, LazyK and Highpointer for reaching 200, and GeoRaptor reaching 100. Hopefully, I will join all of you up there, but maybe I'm just dreaming :)  Right now, I'm only almost halfway to 100.

Frieza