[Az-Geocaching] Clueless Newbie

Joanna Strohn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:12:03 -0700

I was able to find the PC cable at Tucson Map & Flag. I also found Microsoft
Streets & Trips 2002 at Costco. It had a $20 rebate so I think the final
cost was about $13. (I tried not to remember how much Automap 1.0 and the
various upgrades cost....)

With my new toys I downloaded the EasyGPS that is mentioned on the
geocaching.com site. It really is easy to do and I was able to download the
first page of sites that are closest to my home.

  -- Joanna

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com]On Behalf Of
Andrew Ayre
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 6:46 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: RE: [Az-Geocaching] Clueless Newbie

Hi Joanna,

If you bought a Garmin GPS then you can get cables at Tucson Map and Flag
(or is it Tucson Flag and Map?). I don't think they sell Magellan cables. I
also bought a copy of Maptech's Terrain Navigator there which is great! The
whole of Arizona and New Mexico on around 22 CDs. You can go to
www.maptech.com and download a demo.

Have fun!

Andy