[Az-Geocaching] First Cache? Maybe

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 14:46:24 -0700

At 01:23 PM 8/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>around town and I don't much have time this weekend to go out on a longer
>hunting trip, so unless Scott from My Blue Heaven or someone else down here
>hides an easy one soon, I might have trouble getting that 52nd find this
>weekend....

You could always go and find "In Hot Water" which was the first cache that
we hid.  While it is hot, the hike is not very long, and the views are
wonderful from the cache site.  It has been found twice this week, and from
the log entries, it sounds like the water is running up there, it should be
an almost perfect location.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com