[Az-Geocaching] First Cache? Maybe

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
17 Aug 2002 05:51:44 -0700

On Sat, 2002-08-17 at 09:16, Joanna Strohn wrote:
> My mother passed peacefully in her sleep early Tuesday morning. My son flew
> in Sunday and she was alert enough then to say "good-bye" and tell us she'd
> had a good life. She was a couple weeks shy of her 92nd birthday.

Sorry to hear about your mother, sounds like she was very lucky to have
someone like you to look after her.
Although I am a long way from dying, I can only hope that I can go in
the same way, unike my great grandfather who had no clue what was going
on around his for months before he finally passed.

> What I found was a duffle bag, a couple jugs of water and a notepad with
> blank pages. I wrote something like "If this is it, I found it. --

> If this wasn't it, I'll return and search some more.

Sound to me like it wasn't it.  I've never seen a geocache yet that wasn't weatherproof in one way or another (unless it was indoors of course).
I've never been to that particular cache, but my first guess would be to look for something like an altoids tin.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek