[Az-Geocaching] The problem with public land

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 17 Aug 2002 11:23:02 -0700

At 10:07 AM 8/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:

>The guy can consider it an expensive, and painful,
>lesson that wilderness areas contain wild animals and
>wild animals often aren't friendly.

Sure sounds like this guy was stupid, but stupid should not be against the
law.  If he sustained cuts, bruises and a puncture wound to his leg, I
would say that he was punished for actions.

Criminal charges will just make him bitter at the park service and other
land management agencies.  Those injuries will teach him not to approach
wild animals that way and he would probably never do it again.

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache