[Az-Geocaching] Cache Trash

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 17:46:37 -0700

At 05:12 PM 8/16/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Well, this particular ball is a Pinnacle practice
>ball. I wouldn't be complaining about finding a new
>ball, Titleist or not.

Some time in the past there was a thread over on the geocaching.com forums
about how mad someone was because he was finding new golf balls in
geocaching.  If I remember right, he wasn't a golfer and had no idea what
new golf balls cost.

I for one am glad that Team Scotti have been leaving new sleeves of golf
balls in his caches, even though I traded something for them so I didn't
really save any money, I did save time by not having to buy golf balls the
next time out. :-)

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com