[Az-Geocaching] Why me?

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 22:21:30 -0700 (MST)

ROTFLOL!  Very interesting story.  I've heard lots of good ones, but this has
to be near the top of that list!  Next on the list would have to be a log I'd
remind Scott of Team My Blue Heaven about (check his log for "Sticky Fingers
after Saguaros" last fall - in short, he locked himself out of his truck and
it only got worse from there. :-) At least he didn't lock the cache into his
truck...).

Jim.