[Az-Geocaching] Members Only Caches

WOLFB8 listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 08:25:21 -0700

------=_NextPart_000_05E7_01C24047.7771D640

My feelings about Geocaching range from what a waste of gas to an almost
spiritual one. Funds are very tight with me so I choose careful the =
Caches we
find, then after the power surge from Sunday lost my Computer's main HD, =
have
been unable to update my list until today.  Yeah we have been to most of =
the
caches that have been switched to Members Only, infact today went to two =
more,
can't log em.. Would I have uploaded the waypoint for cache in the first =
place
knowing that when we did find it we couldn't log it, or even drop off =
the
Travel bugs in a cache that we couldn't then notify anyone else of its
placement????=20

If the above has anything to do with one of my cache please let me know =
and I will make arrangements with you to log the find.....  I would also =
like to add if some that is not a member would like to log one of my =
cache ..just let me know and I will set it up so you can get the needed =
information and are able to post the find..

I am sorry if my action have unconvinced anyone but I have a gut feeling =
and have learned to trust it.... I know that I do have the time or the =
money to go out and replace the 20 some cache that I made member only... =
I did receive a few email that brought me to my decision.....

NEW CACHE UPDATE........ on aug 18 I will posting my anviresty cache it =
is Arizona first night time only cache.... It has taken me 5 trips to =
the location but at night and during the day to set it up.... I am =
pretty sure that you will NOT be able to find it in day light but will =
be able to at night.....   I hole you all enjoy it as much as I have =
enjoyed putting it together... it is a 5-5 star rating..

We will be known by the tracks we leave behind
  Libby

------=_NextPart_000_05E7_01C24047.7771D640

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>My feelings about Geocaching range from what a waste of gas to an=20
almost<BR>spiritual one. Funds are very tight with me so I choose =
careful the=20
Caches we<BR>find, then after the power surge from Sunday lost my =
Computer's=20
main HD, have<BR>been unable to update my list until today.&nbsp; Yeah =
we have=20
been to most of the<BR>caches that have been switched to Members Only, =
infact=20
today went to two more,<BR>can't log em.. Would I have uploaded the =
waypoint for=20
cache in the first place<BR>knowing that when we did find it we couldn't =
log it,=20
or even drop off the<BR>Travel bugs in a cache that we couldn't then =
notify=20
anyone else of its<BR>placement???? <BR><BR>
<DIV><FONT face=3DFixedsys size=3D2>If the above has anything to do with =
one of my=20
cache please let me know and I will make arrangements with you to log =
the=20
find.....&nbsp; I would also like to add if some that is not a member =
would like=20
to log one of my cache ..just let me know and I will set it up so you =
can get=20
the needed information and are able to post the find..</FONT></DIV><FONT =

size=3D2></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DFixedsys></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DFixedsys size=3D2>I am sorry if my action have =
unconvinced anyone=20
but I have a gut feeling and have learned to trust it.... I know that I =
do have=20
the time or the money to go out and replace the 20 some cache that I =
made member=20
only... I did receive a few email that brought me to my=20
decision.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DFixedsys size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DFixedsys size=3D2>NEW CACHE UPDATE........ on aug 18 I =
will=20
posting my anviresty cache it is Arizona first night time only cache.... =
It has=20
taken me 5 trips to the location but at night and during the day to set =
it=20
up.... I am pretty sure that you will NOT be able to find it in day =
light but=20
will be able to at night.....&nbsp;&nbsp; I hole you all enjoy it as =
much as I=20
have enjoyed putting it together... it is a 5-5 star =
rating..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DFixedsys><BR></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DFixedsys size=3D2>We will be known by the tracks we =
leave=20
behind</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
BORDER-LEFT: #000000 2px solid; MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px"><FONT=20
  face=3DFixedsys size=3D2>Libby</FONT></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_05E7_01C24047.7771D640--