[Az-Geocaching] Response from erik88l-r about disapproved cache

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 14:29:43 -0700 (PDT)

This is the response I got from Erik about the
archiving of the new cache Ken (WhereAreWee?) tried to
create.  It looks like the only way to get a cache
like that "approved" is to use different wording in
the original submission and then edit it and totally
change it to what you really want once it has been
"approved".

Bob

--- "Geocaching.com User Email BOT"

http://www.geocaching.com/email/default.asp?U=erik88l%2Dr