[Az-Geocaching] More News

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
09 Aug 2002 13:45:51 -0700

OUCH!, it's been re-edited so that we sound even worse!  I really wish
that I had just said "geocachers wouldn't do anything like that", so she
could have quoted me saying that, but I tend to be a realist that
although there is no doubt in my mind that geocachers had nothing to do
with any of that damage, there is still that extremely remote
possibility of a rotten apple in the bunch, so it came out as "I dont
think any geocaches would do that"

Funny enough, we have picked up way more people on the listserv though
this article than in the past with the more positive articles.
Hopefully they are people that want to make up thier own mind and not
more of the Mr. Eds that obviously want someone to blame for problems in
their life and can't find the real culprits.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek