[Az-Geocaching] Clueless Newbie

Ford, Denny listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 9 Aug 2002 13:11:23 -0700

Hey you can be a team of one.  But it is more fun with someone, It is always better to go caching with other teams.

Denny
(Tres Hombres)

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Wood [mailto:wood@myblueheaven.com]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 11:40 AM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Clueless Newbie

At 11:10 AM 8/9/2002 -0700, you wrote:

The other night there was a quick news item on Tucson TV about "geocaching". I didn't really catch what the story was
about but I was online and checked out the GeoCaching site. Inputted my zip code and a couple caches came up, and I'm
pretty sure I know where a couple are as they're about a mile away from my home.

Welcome aboard.  We were one of the teams that was part of that story, if it is the one that I am thinking about.

Tucson needs more geocachers.  I hope that you enjoy some of the caches that are in the area.

Looks like I joined in the middle of a controversy. Is there an online link to that Republic story?

It will pass.  Here is the links to both the republic story and the edited version that the star ran.

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0807cache07.html <http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/0807cache07.html>

http://www.azstarnet.com/star/thu/20808RScavengerHunt.html <http://www.azstarnet.com/star/thu/20808RScavengerHunt.html>

  -- Joanna, Clueless in Tucson, aka WingRider, not team anything since I don't know anyone (yet)

Scott
Team My Blue Heaven
www.myblueheaven.com/geocache <http://www.myblueheaven.com/geocache>