[Az-Geocaching] A Sign From the Past III

Fri, 9 Aug 2002 09:54:33 EDT

--part1_a2.29e30f12.2a852399_boundary

Just a thought.  Since we now know who took the actual cache for A Sign From
the Past III, is there any way Ken (WhereRWee) could ask for it to be
returned to him.  This container and its contents could become an important
part of AZGeocaching history.  Or maybe he could just put it back out into
circulation.

I don't want to give Mr. Peters telephone number or address out over the
listserve but I will say that a quick look in my Greater Northwest Valley
telephone directory clearly shows the listing of one Truman D Peters living
in Peoria.

Jim

--part1_a2.29e30f12.2a852399_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">Just a thought.&nbsp; Since we now know who took the actual cache for A Sign From the Past III, is there any way Ken (WhereRWee) could ask for it to be returned to him.&nbsp; This container and its contents could become an important part of AZGeocaching history.&nbsp; Or maybe he could just put it back out into circulation.<BR>
<BR>
I don't want to give Mr. Peters telephone number or address out over the listserve but I will say that a quick look in my Greater Northwest Valley telephone directory clearly shows the listing of one Truman D Peters living in Peoria.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
<BR>
Jim</FONT></HTML>

--part1_a2.29e30f12.2a852399_boundary--