[Az-Geocaching] Diamondbacks game update: Let's get more ticket sales

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 08 Aug 2002 23:35:20 -0700

What a bummer! Two Geocaching get-togethers that I am going to miss. I am
not much of a fan of baseball, but, I am sure I could get into the game (GO
SUNS!). I did enjoy watching the World Series games on TV last season.  But,
it would be a great opportunity to meet some cachers and also get a cache!
Team CHUMP has a cache hidden in BOB. Of course, while yall are watching the
game... I will be seeking out that cache! It will probably take me the whole
night to find it! Those Team CHUMP caches always seem to elude me (usually
end up costing me money too)! Actually, I could have gotten that one the
other day when I was doing a radio station job there. Wasnt thinking, I
guess! Not usually one to miss a cache opportunity!

I was also hoping to attend the Geocache campout/rally. But, I will be out
of town for that too. Team RTW will be out of town from August 16th thru
Sept. 3rd. Not sure I can go that long without geocaching! Guess my numbers
aren't gonna look too pretty this month!

I have met alot of nice folks geocaching and always enjoy the opportunity to
meet new teams!

Anyways, enough ramblin'.... see ya' out on the trail!  :) :) :)

Scott
Team Ropingthewind