[Az-Geocaching] Congrats & Invitation to Phoenix

Fri, 9 Aug 2002 00:39:46 EDT

--part1_90.2a2140b4.2a84a192_boundary

Congratulations to Team Scotti!  Just wanted to invite you to come up north
for all the caching you could handle on a weekend.   We went to Tucson in
March for my birthday weekend.  Camped and cached all weekend.  Really
enjoyed your hides there.  Check out some of our caches if you are in the
East Valley.  We plan to return to Tucson this fall.
Kelly- roadrunners

--part1_90.2a2140b4.2a84a192_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>Congratulations to Team Scotti!&nbsp; Just wanted to invite you to come up north for all the caching you could handle on a weekend.&nbsp;&nbsp; We went to Tucson in March for my birthday weekend.&nbsp; Camped and cached all weekend.&nbsp; Really enjoyed your hides there.&nbsp; Check out some of our caches if you are in the East Valley.&nbsp; We plan to return to Tucson this fall.&nbsp; <BR>
Kelly- roadrunners </FONT></HTML>

--part1_90.2a2140b4.2a84a192_boundary--