[Az-Geocaching] Azgeocaching.com

Farquhar, Larry listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 06:43:55 -0700

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23EE1.A384FA80

It seems the azgeocaching web site missed doing it's updates from yesterday.
I'm only seeing activity from August 6th. I'm sure Brian (snaptek) is fully
aware of the issue and will have it updated for us by tomorrow.  :)

I haven't said it in awhile, as we've gotten used to expecting it. But a BIG
THANK YOU to Team Snaptek for providing the wonderful azgeocaching.com web
site. I still think they should remove the "unofficial" from their web site
name. To me, it IS the "Official Arizona Geocaching Resource". Thanks Brian,
Jason, and the rest of Team Snaptek!

Larry Farquhar
Team "Wyle E"
www.happy-wanderers.com <www.happy-wanderers.com>

------_=_NextPart_001_01C23EE1.A384FA80

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Azgeocaching.com</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">It seems the azgeocaching web site =
missed doing it's updates from yesterday. I'm only seeing activity from =
August 6th. I'm sure Brian (snaptek) is fully aware of the issue and =
will have it updated for us by tomorrow.&nbsp; :)</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I haven't said it in awhile, as we've =
gotten used to expecting it. But a BIG THANK YOU to Team Snaptek for =
providing the wonderful azgeocaching.com web site. I still think they =
should remove the &quot;unofficial&quot; from their web site name. To =
me, it IS the &quot;Official Arizona Geocaching Resource&quot;. Thanks =
Brian, Jason, and the rest of Team Snaptek!</FONT></P>

<P><B><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Larry Farquhar</FONT></B>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Team &quot;Wyle E&quot;</FONT>
<BR><A HREF=3D"www.happy-wanderers.com"><U><FONT COLOR=3D"#0000FF" =
SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">www.happy-wanderers.com</FONT></U></A>
</P>
<BR>