[Az-Geocaching] Stats anomalies

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 20:35:29 -0700

--============_-1183344756==_ma============

Perhaps Brian or Jason could verify this, but I think the stats will
stay the same, since the waypoints are already in the azgeocaching
database.  What would be missing would be any new logs on the caches
that are changed to "Members Only".

Tim
Team AZFastFeet

>  Just so you are not taken by surprise tomorrow when you look at
>your stats.. I have made a lot of my caches member only today.....
>so if you have some on your to-do list do not delete the waypoint
>since they will not be there
>
>I will make them public again when this blows over
>

>Libby
>
>We will be known by the tracks we leave behind

--============_-1183344756==_ma============

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
will stay the same, since the waypoints are already in the
azgeocaching database.&nbsp; What would be missing would be any new
logs on the caches that are changed to &quot;Members Only&quot;.</div>
so you are not taken by surprise tomorrow when you look at your
stats.. I have made a lot of my caches member only today..... so if
you have some on your to-do list do not delete the waypoint since they
will not be there</font></blockquote>
them public again when this blows over</font></blockquote>
size="-1">Libby</font></blockquote>
behind</blockquote>