[Az-Geocaching] Our Hero!

Mon, 5 Aug 2002 23:13:00 EDT

--part1_7d.2b5cb3aa.2a8098bc_boundary

This is probably out of character for us roadrunners, but a big congrats to
Larry & Connie- Team Wyle E (our hero) on their 500 finds!
Isn't the coyote supposed to be chasing the roadrunner?

>From one addicted team to another - may you find many more caches at the end
of your rainbow.....
See you out there!

Jean & Kelly- "roadrunners"

--part1_7d.2b5cb3aa.2a8098bc_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>This is probably out of character for us roadrunners, but a big congrats to Larry &amp; Connie- Team Wyle E (our hero) on their 500 finds!&nbsp; <BR>
Isn't the coyote supposed to be chasing the roadrunner?<BR>
<BR>
>From one addicted team to another - may you find many more caches at the end of your rainbow.....&nbsp;&nbsp; <BR>
See you out there!<BR>
<BR>
Jean &amp; Kelly- "roadrunners"&nbsp; </FONT></HTML>

--part1_7d.2b5cb3aa.2a8098bc_boundary--