[Az-Geocaching] Re-activating an archived cache?

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
05 Aug 2002 08:59:10 -0700

As far as I know there is no way to unarchive a cache other than asking
someone though e-mail to do it by hand.  But it appears that you night
be able to set you archived cache to limbo mode, the temporary disable
feature previously spoken about, and then unset the limbo mode and it
should make it a live cache again.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek