[Az-Geocaching] Benchmark Finds Counted

Jim Scotti listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:04:00 -0700 (MST)

Hey I noticed that too, but wasn't sure when it was added.  I noticed that
benchmark finds are now placed at the bottom of "My Cache Page" and that they
started truncating the list at the 10 most recent cache logs or last 10 days
whichever is longest.  Always great to see those kinds of changes, either at
geocaching.com or azgeocaching.com.  Somehow I suspect Jeremy has about as
much spare time as my GPS has spare room for extra waypoints....

Jim.

On Fri, 2 Aug 2002, Team Tierra Buena wrote:

> Somewhere between our discussion last week on locationless caches,
> benchmarks, and find counts, and a day or two ago, geocaching.com snuck
> benchmark find counts into the user profiles. Maybe Jeremy reads our
> listserver in his spare time...
>
> Steve
> Team Tierra Buena

Jim Scotti