[Az-Geocaching] GPS: problem locking on enough satellites and more

Jim Stamm listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 01 Aug 2002 11:27:56 -0700

Bill wrote on 8/1/02 7:04 AM :

>....Arizona Atlas and Gazetteer..........Perhaps someone
>with more experience with it can comment on the accuracy.

This edition is a big improvement over the previous editions.  Many roads
that don't exist (and I think some NEVER existed) were shown in the old
atlases, and some that do exist weren't shown.

The first thing I looked at when picking up a new edition, is whether the
"road situation" had improved.  It has with the latest.