[Az-Geocaching] OFF-TOPIC: For Webmeisters and Webmeister Wannabes

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 18:38:50 -0700

You know, you go away for a couple of lousy days...

I had had some privacy concerns, which were addressed in an email
exchange I had with the site author. I thought it had all been taken
care of. Then I put it aside until we got back from our Tucson run. Now
this... And they don't even have the courtesy to put it on their home
page. Oh, well, tune in after August 6, I guess.

Sorry.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena