[Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One finder has logged more than 800 cache findings

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 11:17:13 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't logged any and don't feel any desire to. I
don't consider most locationless caches to be in the
spirit of geocaching. IMO, it isn't a cache unless
coordinates are used in some way, shape or form, to
get to the cache spot. I would actually prefer to see
find numbers that do not include virtual caches, even
though many VCs do require coords.

Eric
TD