[Az-Geocaching] Major league sports facility geocache: One finder has logged more than 800 cache findings

Eric Quinn listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:15:46 -0700 (PDT)

He must not do anything else. On Friday, I checked DC
caches and noticed this user had almost 700 finds.
He's averaged 25 a day for the last four days.

(http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=19943),