[Az-Geocaching] Return of the Jedi Cache by Team Bins Keep moved to a new location

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:03:54 -0700 (MST)

Yeah, I think that everyone seemed to agree in the past that if you are
actually "finding" something then it is a find.  If you are just
revisiting a cache that you know exactly where it is already then it's a
note or nothing at all.  Although we all appreciate it when people check
up on our caches, I know that I can't always get back to our caches enough
to make sure they are in good shape and not full of ants. :)

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek