[Az-Geocaching] Re: Thompson Peak and Lost Ark

Scott Nicol listserv@azgeocaching.com
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 08:30:51 -0700

>From: "loran @cox" <loranwilcox@cox.net>
>To: "Scott Nicol" <arizcowboy@hotmail.com>, <listserv@azgeocaching.com>
>Subject: Thompson Peak and Lost Ark
>Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 19:16:48 -0700
>
>I noticed that you where not working today and if by chance you have
>tomorrow off  we will be hiking Thompson Peak and Lost Ark tomorrow
>(Friday). We are meeting on the SE corner of Shea and Scottsdale Road
>between 6:30 and 7AM . So far the teams are Team Sand Dollar, coyote1022,
>offtrail, and possibly Team Spring AZ. Fell free to join us if you can.
>
>I've also decided to send this to the group in case anyone else would like
>to go along.
>
>loran (Team Sand Dollar)

Howdy Loran and All,

I would love to join yall. It would be fun to 'team up' with a few other
teams and conquere two mountain caches I have yet to get to.

But, I will be working all weekend. I was out at Country Thunder pretty much
all day on Thursday and will be again today and Sat and Sun. I also have a
few other jobs around the valley. So, will likely not get any caches over
the weekend. But, by Monday there will probably be a few more and I will be
at it again! :)

Thanks for the invite yall! Maybe we can do it again sometime soon.

To all the teams that are going up to Thompson Pk this morning... good luck
and safe caching!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind