[Az-Geocaching] Sate Trust Land Permit...

Gordon and Darlene Flatt listserv@azgeocaching.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 06:57:04 -0700

<I am curious to know this.. for all of you who are purchasing permits for
<geocaching... are you purchasing it specifically for geocaching? How do
they
<word it on the permit? Does the permit specifically state what types of
<travel you may use on state trust land to go get a cache?

<Scott
<Team Ropingthewind

Team Coyote1022 applied for and received our (Family) permit through the
mail and we marked the boxes next to:

Off Highway Vehicle Use and activity: 4WD for exploring & Hiking
Other/describe: Geocaching
Hiking

Looking back, I wish I would have marked the "Camping - 7 day limit"
also.....

Gordon
Team Coyote1022

Gordon Flatt