[Az-Geocaching] State Trust Land in Maricopa County

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 10:10:26 -0700

I agree, I have seen sevral people saw that they have driven withing .1
miles of the dead car cache via the dead car side.  I found that amazing
since there are absolutly no roads or trails that go anywhere near the cache
from that side.  You are better off stopping on the side of the road and
hikeing it in real fast if you only want that short of a hike.

Just because you CAN get to someplace via offroad vehicle doesn't mean you
should.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek