[Az-Geocaching] State Trust Land in Maricopa County

Jerry Nelson listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 09:54:13 -0700

Nothing personal meant, nor am I trying to start an argument.  I've been
guilty myself a couple times of travelling beyond a *real* road to get a
little closer to a cache.  But it's not only the people who dump trash,
but the off-roading itself that is causing major damage to some
locations.  If folks would stay on a small number of established and
maintained roads and walk otherwise, rather than tearing up washes, banks
and in general creating the spider web of tracks I often see out there,
these places would be still accessible to motor travel.  My tree hugger
bias spewing out here, I know.

Jerry-Offtrail