[Az-Geocaching] State Trust Land in Maricopa County

Bob Renner listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 08:25:50 -0700 (PDT)

This brings up an interesting question for Scott
(ropingthewind).  I remember you mentioning that you
have to have all the appropriate permits for state
trust land.  What happens if you have to land your hot
air balloon in one of these motorized-restricted
areas? Are you allowed to drive the recovery vehicle
into the area?  Do you have a different permit than
the one we are all getting?

Bob

--- Team Tierra Buena <teamtierrabuena@earthlink.net>