[Az-Geocaching] Ya Skala cache: Can anyone give me some additional advice or tips?

Highpointer listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 15:11:23 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1367343999-1019513483=:11301

To the Arizona Geocachers,
I've been trying to find the Ya Skala geocache in downtown Phoenix many times, but I have yet to find it yet.   It seems like this cache has been totally stumping me.  However, many other people have reported finding this cache.  What should I be looking for when I search for this cache?  I haven't found anything in this general vicinity of the cache location that looks like it could be a cache, and I've turned over just about every rock and other item in the probable cache vicinity.
Highpointer