[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bug: Wile E. Coyote1022

Gordon and Darlene Flatt listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 07:26:36 -0700

Hello to all you addicted geocachers......

I have a question I would like some advice on.  I set a travelbug loose
called Wile E. Coyote1022.  Before I set him loose, he accompanied our team
on four adventures to find geocaches.  I did not log him as being at these
caches.   Should I go back and do that so that the stats for him are more
accurate?  I have noted on his travelbug page where he had gone with us, but
of course that doesn't register him as being there.  Since this is my first
bug out in the wild, I'm a bit confused.  WHAT A SURPRISE!!!  LOL

Any input from you seasoned cachers would be appreciated :-)

thanks,
Gordon
Team Coyote1022

Gordon Flatt