[Az-Geocaching] Another Download Format - XML

Tim Giron listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:26:38 -0700

--============_-1192765364==_ma============

The .gpx format for Easy and ExpertGPS is an XML format document.

--

*---------------------------------------------------
Tim Giron   O-

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
 --></style><title>Re: [Az-Geocaching] Another Download Format -
document.</div>
Brian:</font></blockquote>
suggestion for another download format - XML.</font></blockquote>
using XML and XSL a lot lately in my work and I was thinking about how
I might apply it to geocaching.</font></blockquote>
get a file of all my caches in XML format, then I could transform them
into almost anything with XSL.&nbsp; For example, if I wanted my own
web page, transform it into HTML.&nbsp; If I wanted to load into
another program, I'd just need and XSL file for that format.&nbsp; If
I wanted to print a book of all our family adventures, I could
transform into a PDF file that could include
pictures.</font></blockquote>
lots of possibilities.&nbsp; What do you think?</font></blockquote>
size="-1">Jerry</font></blockquote>
size="-1">Cache-Quest</font></blockquote>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
Tim Giron&nbsp;&nbsp; O-<br>
tgiron@cox.net&nbsp;&nbsp; Chandler, AZ</div>