[Az-Geocaching] state trust land permits

Brian Cluff listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:16:39 -0700 (MST)

> If you have a valid Arizona Hunting License you do not need a permit.  You
> would have to be hunting.  You would need something to hunt with (rifle,
> shotgun, pistol, bow, etc.)  Also, some season would need to be open.
> Varmint and rabbit season is open all year.  I wonder it caches are
> varmints?

Sounds good to me.  I always carry some sort of boom stick when cacheing
in the boonies anyway.  Falling back to the elmer fudd defense should work
for fine.  Now I guess I need to look up the regulations for what is OK
for rabbit.  "...Um yeah, I was out here hunning rabbit... umm, with this
50 caliber desert eagle...  Oh yeah, I forgot my bucket back at the car...
I definalty need something to hold the chunks that would be left over :)"

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek