[Az-Geocaching] Fwd: [LOG] Watch List Notification

Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:58:49 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Michael and Jim for chiming in....it's amazing
what common sense and following the geocaching
website's guidelines can do for the hobby...or vice
versa! :-).
I remember one of the first caches I found was Agave
Gardens on Mingus....all scattered everywhere (which
wasn't hard due to the container and location) but it
was the nibbled wrapper on the granola bar that clued
me in to ANIMALS attacking caches with food in
them.....duh!
peace,
~~trisha "Lightning"

On Fri, 19 April 2002, Jim Scotti wrote

> I found a bic lighter in one of my caches - I can
only imagine what might
> have happened come July when it probably gets to 150F
inside.....

> Jim.
>
> On Fri, 19 Apr 2002, Baja Fleg wrote:
>
> > The time me and Teri found the Pioneers remembered
cache of CBX2's someone
> > had left taffy in it.  Well maybe not exactly taffy
but really chewy candy
> > that is like taffy.  You can probably all guess
what happened to the taffy
> > after sitting in a metal paint can for a few
months.  Taffy everywhere!!!
> > We cleaned it up as best we could but some things
shouldn't be left in

jscotti@pirl.lpl.arizona.edu
http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/